Thursday, April 28, 2011

probably couldn't get a job if my life depended on it.

probably couldn't get a job if my life depended on it.
i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, maybe it's the fact that i don't enjoy acting like a cocky piece of shit and that instead i'm honest.
as of tomorrow, i'll have had 7 interviews. none of which will have called me with good news. none of which will likely even return my calls.
the irony?
a lazy sonofabitch who really doesn't want the job, who likely steals, and expects time off, will likely be hired before me because they have experience forcing purchases down customers throats.
apparently people don't want to hire an honest, friendly, hardworking girl unless she knows how to manipulate people. apparently commitment is not worth the time.

i'm sorry that i'm not 100% sure if i can sell $350 worth of crap every hour.
i'm sorry that i'll try my hardest, but that's not good enough.

rant. rant. rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment