Wednesday, August 25, 2010

yuuta

this artist has a style
something i'm lacking
and something i adore

september seventh marks the day i begin my new life where i call myself an artist, where i pretend the stress isn't getting to me, where i want my old friends back instead of new ones, where i would do anything for one of my mother's meals, where i put off doing laundry, where my phone bill is through the roof, where long distance charges will apply, where skype replaces a common hangout, where i run out of paint, where i try caffeinating my nights, where i can't just walk to your house anymore, where i won't kick my cat on the end of my bed in the night, where i ruin all of my clothes, where extra cash is unheard of, where groceries are a luxury, and most of all, where i miss you the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment